First off, I have had a job for a few weeks that I actually enjoy quite a bit. I was driving home from the plasma center one day and I looked off the freeway and saw a new food joint being built! TUCANOS! It's a great Brazilian Grill that they put up by the Temple in Boise. I applied online, went in for some interviews at a hotel, and started my training. The interior of the building wasn't done at all, so we did all of our training in the Oxford Suites which was definately a different experience. All of us were brand new, so there weren't many "peers" to follow like in a normal resturant setting. I have made a few friends and have been crazy busy ever since.
Victor and I have decided to end things with us...we have known for a while but made it official a few weeks ago. It's just hard facing the reality that your choice to be together for so long might not have been the right one. But, we have both really enjoyed each other and the time we have had becoming such good friends. Our love hasn't changed, but other things have to change. If you know me well enough, you know that change is the hardest thing in the world for me! Victor came to Boise for Valentines weekend and we spent time like normal...being friends...laughing...joking around...just being together. It was a great last weekend together. Who knows what will happen in the future, but this decision is a good one. :) That's the dating life update, so here I go spending time being busy with work and making sure I focus on myself for a while. It's time for me to be selfish...and that's a good thing, I think.
I appreciate everyone's support with my schooling, my move back to Idaho, my love life, my career choices, etc.! Love ya!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment