Victor sent me my Christmas present! I was so excited and had to wait a week to open it. I was a good girl and waiting until Christmas Eve to open it up. He sent me pictures of us that I have been wanting since we met. I will have to scan them and then post some. They are so cute and that was my favorite/most sentimental gift this year. He came back from Guatemala and visited me. I had butterflies for at least a few hours before I went to pick him up! I felt like a little girl in a candy store. I miss him so much when he is away. We had a great weekend together and it's always hard saying goodbye to him.
We were babysitting Emma and Davis for a few hours. I thought I was a good entertainer, but Emma liked my makeup more than my building blocks. Here are some pictures to prove that she really is an artist.
I didn't get my New Year's kiss this year like I was hoping for, but I did have fun with some friends. We went out to dinner, watched a movie on a big projector at Luke's school that he works at, and then went to the BSU student union building for a bit to hang out at the dance for the count down. It was a good 2008 year now that I think about it. There were so many ups and downs, especially with school, relationships, and family. It's kinda exciting to start 2009 with a clean slate. I am making a few goals right now. I try to make at least 3 goals each year: 1 spiritual, 1 physical, and 1 academic/student loans/debt. :) Happy 2009!!
Oh..and P.S.!!! When Victor came into town on Friday we went to a couple of clubs. I loved dancing with him! We had a great time taking our friend out for her 21st birthday.



I had so much fun playing monopoly that night! I didn't know what to think when Eric wanted to keep playing, he hates games! You are a party animal!! Looks like you and Victor had a lot of fun together! Wish we could have been there to put on makeup too :)
ReplyDeleteI REALLY, really like Emma's makeup job. Hooray!
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are going Ahhhmazing for you!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! And me!! :o)
ReplyDeleteTell that silly boy to marry you already!!! B4 someone else tries!!! :o)
Sounds like a fun time. Glad you had a great holiday season! I love the makeup Emma did for you-you should have her do it more often!
ReplyDeletewe thought teething was the problem, but there is no sign of them. she already has 6 and i've felt her mouth repeatedly to see if there were any. grr who knows. like you said one might surprise us and pop out! or the terrible one's :) you look great by the way...as usual! :)
ReplyDelete